Latest posts by Samuel M. McCall (see all)
- The Secret Nude Tarzan Scene You Never Knew About - January 27, 2020
- “Alabama Flash” — the Fastest Man Alive on an Indian Motocycle – 116 mph! - January 27, 2020
- The Strange Cold War History of “Apix Florida” - January 26, 2020
I remember long ago visiting Busch Gardens and walking over to the stables to see the huge, bigger than life, Clydesdales relaxing in their stalls. Then we’d step out and take a picture on the life sized painted sculpture just outside the stables.
The Busch Gardens stables are long gone. But, you can see the Anheuser-Busch Clydesdales once again in Orlando over the New Years Eve holiday.
You can see the beauty of these magnificent animals at the following locations:
• Fun Spot America, 5700 Block of Fun Spot Way: Dec. 30, 11 a.m.
• 8300 Block of International Dr:: Dec. 31, 12 p.m.
• 5700 Block of W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee: Jan 1., 10 a.m.
• 1300 9th Street, St. Cloud: Jan. 2, 4 p.m.
• 400 Block of W Church St., Orlando: Jan. 3, 4 p.m.
Grab the kids and go make a memory!